Thursday, September 4, 2014

New Apartment

Hola Familia, Well its been a pretty great week. I can´t believe its the last week of hermana lezama. It is so weird to me to think about ending the mission. Its so crazy to me, but Im really happy that we have been able to end her last two weeks with baptisms. So yeah Julio was baptized yesterday!!! It really was a great baptism. He was so happy and excited for it. During the week it was super funny he was stressing out about the baptismal clothes. We told him that we were going to be in charge of the clothes so he didnt have to worry so he told us his sizes but then the next day he was all worried because actually he told us the wrong size. But all was well haha. Julio has a lot of really great friends in the ward and neighbors so i really hope that can keep supporting him. The bishop has a lot of good desires to make sure they do everything they need to to support Julio. Really Julio will be a convert that I never forget. Honestly i have had such special moments with each of my investigators, but from Julio I have learned about miracles and the love of Christ. I will never forget the simple lesson that I have learned from him that if we want to be happy we have to live the gospel.. Its that simple. Also im pretty sure Julio is my favorite investigator because he saved me from a drunk guy in the street this week haha. This drunk guy was following me and Julio came up "HEY!" and then shewed him away and then walked in the house of the member and was like "este bolo es loco" haha. Super funny to see that in the street if you see the way that julio walks and everything. Also Carlos Chafoya was confirmed yesterday and his wife came to church with him so im really excited about that! she told hermana lezama that she wants us to come by her house tonight to talk to us...so we´ll see what that means! im super excited that she came. We havent taught her a ton but we hope to teach her mom in this week and help her prepare to be baptized in september. Also Manuel Mejia came to church again. he is great and has tons of friends in the church. This week we are going to talk to his wife to see if they can get married. But she attends another church so yeah. Anyways SO....i have to tell you that we just got the call in this moment and im going to be training!! So yep im gonna receive a brand new missionary on wednesday in the changes meeting. Everyone was telling me I was going to train. Im pretty excited to be honest but i know its going to be super stressful...I just hope that we can keep having success still. We have a few people who im excited to keep helping teach but i just hope that we can keep finding new people. Thats always the most stressful. But yeah im super excited! Tomorrow I have a meeting for the trainers. In the zone there are a few people who have changes, but the other gringa hermana in our ward (hermana lucero) is staying so thats great, our district leader has changes too. But elder thorpe is staying here in the zone too so thats cool. But yeah so this week will be pretty crazy im pretty sure. We´ll see who i get as a companion, but im excited! Love you all so much! Thanks for all your support and keep me updated on things at home! send me some pics of your trip to zion or whatever Hermana Groneman

No comments:

Post a Comment