Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Amanda's in Mexico

Hola!
I´ve made it to Mexico! its been a pretty crazy day. It is so beautiful here at the CCM (MTC) though! I got to my gate in Salt Lake fine and sister garbett (suzanna, matts friend) was there so i sat with her and it was so good to have her there. There were some other elders we met and also there was a girl who is coming to teach at the CCM that we met at the airport but she was taking a different flight. The flight from SL to Arizona was pretty tough, I was struggling on the flight. I still don´t have an apetite and i really need to eat and get something in my system. We met up with a bunch of other elders and a couple who is coming to serve at the CCM here in mexico on our layover. The flight to mexico I was feeling much better. IM SO EXCITED TO BE HERE THOUGH! I feel so much better now that I am here and I really am so excited. Just pray that i get my appetite back and i´ll be totally fine!
I love you all so much and i hope moms doing okay :)
the next time I email will be pday so who knows when that will be.
I hope you got some of those pics people sent of us at the airport.
also i hope this is dads right email thats why i emailed it to mom too just in case
love,
hermana groneman
 
haha, so we are just emailing right now and I wasn't going to write you a long emial but then I just looked at my  packet and hermana Garbett ( Suzanna, the one who knows Matt) is my companion!!!!!
Literally, we've been together all day so it's perfect.  I'm so excited! Anyways, I just had to tell you that.
 
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment